"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder."
~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, September 2, 2011

Finally Friday

Is anyone else as excited about the 3 day weekend as I am? My hubby probably is because this begins birthday weekend madness (we celebrate in days not just on the birthday)! My hubs is wonderful and his b-day is on Tuesday (the big 29)..so of course we must start the celebration early! :) He took the day off today to take his cousins fishing in his new boat...Yes, I got furniture and he got a boat, that was the agreement. Hopefully he will have fun. His cousin Lyle is in the military and is home on leave for the weekend. I'm glad he was able to pull this trip together. Should be a good day.

As for me...I am working, but luckily I love my job and the people I work with, so it's not so bad. But I still love Fridays. Especially ones starting off a 3 day weekend.  Who knows what all we will get in to this weekend. Plans change at the drop of a hat at our house these days...Zac is back on call 24/7 so the schedule that we used to share kinda goes out the window. If he is actually off tomorrow, we will most likely have dinner out with his parents (and maybe mine) for his b-day. If not, I may crash my friend Becky's get together that I declined an invitation to earlier this week (when Zac was still off on weekends and we thought we would be dining with his parents). Either way it is sure to be fun.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment