"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder."
~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blonde to Brunette

I took the plunge and finally went darker with my hair. I have pretty much always been a blonde. I usually get 2 tone highlights, but recently I noticed how dark my natural hair color has become (roots ahhh), so when I went to my hairdresser yesterday and suggested dark, we went for it! It's a little darker than my natural, but it's semi-permanent and will fade over time! Since I already had highlights it pulled different tones as well. This will hopefully make my hair lower maintenance for fall and winter. I will have to post pics at a later time. It definitely going to take some getting used to. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment