"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder."
~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Good Friends, Good Food, Good Times

So, last night I went solo to my friend Becky's get together. The hubs had to go to work yesterday, so his birthday dinner plans got moved to today and I wasn't staying home alone for the evening. It was a great night. We always have a great time. We try to get together every 6 weeks or so. I used to work with these gals at the hospital and I took a new job last August at an office. I'm glad to get the chance to see them. Husbands and children are also welcome and a few of the girls have new little ones. It gives me baby fever! :)  Ha!  I wish I had some pictures to share, but I didn't remember to take my camera. Boo!

My hubby is still sleeping (he didn't get in until 6:45am). I am trying to stay quiet so that he can get some rest before today's festivities. So blogging and Pinterest are occupying my time...as well as Dirty Dancing on the t.v. in the background.  It's one of my all time favs!

Hope you all are enjoying your long weekend!

XoXo
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment